Be Part of a Winning Team - Join Amana FS's Family
Amana FS is proud to be one of the most international reputable brokers to provide financial brokerage services. Amana FS has always followed a transparent path with its clients, in order to achieve true success.
Amana FS enjoys this quick growth thanks to its unique work environment dedicated to building real careers before anything else and hiring a diverse and ambitious workforce, that could really benefit from great advancement opportunities.
To this extent, we offer multiple job vacancies in our different departments. If you are interested in building your career in a leading and fast-paced growing organization, you definitely should consider working with us.
Working Schedule: Mondays to Fridays from 8:00 to 17:00
We are looking for a dynamic and motivated Sales Executive to join our team and build a career in FX Sales. The Sales Executive will be in charge of selling all company's products and services to retail and institutional clients in international and regional markets. The Sales Executive should have the soft-sales approach to attract new business to the company and maintain good relationships with existing clients with the aim of gaining repeat business wherever possible.
Key Responsibilities & Duties
- Create new business opportunities with prospect clients in retail and institutional products.
- Maintain and develop relationships with existing customers.
- Find new aspects to drive retail and institutional sales.
- Research and identify areas for business development as well as networking opportunities.
- Listen to customers' requirements and offer appropriate solutions or services that meet their needs.
- Negotiate agreements and close deals.
- Gather market and customer information.
- Stay updated on the market’s latest news, happenings and major events.
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Must have 0-2 years of sales experience.
- Enjoys a superb interpersonal and communication skills.
- Fluent Spoken & Written English.
- Capable of handling difficult situations calmly and with full responsibility.
- Must have professional negotiations skills.
- Should be a decision maker and capable of providing quick logical solutions based on an analytical process.
- Knowledge in capital markets is a plus.
- Quarterly Commissions on Sales.
- Medical Insurance for employee and family.
- Opportunity for career development.
- 1 year round trip ticket for expatriates.